How long does shipping take?
Shipping length for international delivery will depend on the method you choose at checkout.
- DHL Express usually takes 3-6 business days.
- FedEx International Priority usually takes 3-7 business days.
- EMS - Express - usually takes around 5-9 business days.
- Small Packet Airmail - usually takes 10-14 days
- Parcel Post Airmail usually takes around 10-14 business days.
- SAL - Economy - usually takes 2-6 weeks. (Currently, suspended due to COVID-19)
All shipping estimated times are for reference purposes only. In exceptional cases, longer delivery times may apply and shipments may be delayed by your local customs or postal office. OMG Japan does not offer any guarantee on the shipping times listed during checkout when you place your order. Note: The shipping time is not the fulfillment time for an order. The shipping time refers to the time the item usually needs to reach you once it is handed over to the forwarding agent and is not included in the execution time within our facilities. The forwarding agent is Japan Post and a local postal service when the package reaches the country of destination.
Fulfillment time: It typically takes 1-2 business days to process, pack, and ship your order. Once a package leaves our warehouse we do not have any control over it.
Philippines: Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, many packages are not delivered to your home address. Often, the Philippines Post will hold your package at your local post office for pick up. Please note you are responsible for contacting your local post office to arrange the delivery or pick up. EMS Express shipping is usually delivered to your home address, but there are rare occasions where you will need to pick the package up at your local post office.